Weather in Cracow
We regret to tell you that weather in Cracow now is not the best we ever had in September. Unfortunately, it has been raining for 3 weeks now. Our fingers are crossed for the change to come as soon as possible. In the mine time, we have some advises, how to make you feel a bit wormer. Feel free to use our 10 tips:
1. Hot cup of coffee at Loch Camelot on Tomasza street. Feel the magic atmosphere in the place said to be the World best coffe bar according to Washington Post.
2. Hot beer with cherry juice, slice of orange and clove. The best hot beer is served in “Cieplarnia” on Bracka street. You need to try it to feel Poland!!!!
3. While with Jazz in Alchemia (in the Jewish district)- smoky air, the best improvised Jazz music, artistic bohemia. https://escapetocracow.wordpress.com/2008/09/05/the-most-colourful-jazz-krakow-jazz-fall-festival/
4. Evening live concert in Stalowe Magnolie on Jana street. Each evening-different band performs. One of the most outstanding club in Cracow. If you prefer smooth jazz there are concerts in Piano Rouge on the Main Square too.
5. Hot chocolate at Wedel’s place on the Main Square… delicious!!!😉 Traditional recipe, since 1851!
7. Time for shopping??? You have the biggest shopping mall just few steps from the Main Square- Galeria Krakowska. http://www.galeria-krakowska.pl/index2.php
8. Unforgettable concerts of Chopin Music in Dom Polonii or Hotel Bonerowski Palace. There are also classical music concerts in many old churches in the Old Town. http://wspolnota-polska.krakow.pl/koncerty_ch.php
9. Cracow is the city with 400 clubs and restaurants just in the Old Town. You may take that advantage!!! Try Polish, Italian, French or Japanese cuisine or enjoy great party till the dawn.https://escapetocracow.wordpress.com/the-old-town/
10. Wieliczka Salt Mine tour. You will have half day of great fun and entertainment underground- weather is not the case than.
Finde weather forecast on http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=4508 and plan your stay with us! J Hope you will enjoy Cracow anyway!!
Filed under: Escape to Cracow | 3 Comments
Tags: Chopin, coffe, coffe bar Krakow, Concert in Cracow, Galeria Krakowska, hot beer, hot chocolate, hot wine, rain, Salt Mine Wieliczka, weather, weather forecast, weather in Cracow